Sundance Tennis and Swim Club has been OPENING May 23, 2020.
Dear Sundance Members and Guests,
As we re-open the Sundance Club (the Club) amid the COVID-19 pandemic we need your assistance in reducing the potential introduction and spread of the virus in our facility. The Club has taken steps to reduce the transmission of the virus, but we need you to follow the below guidelines and practices to achieve a higher level of safety for all. Below are some guidelines and practices that we ask you to accept and follow when you visit the club. Additional guidelines and practices may be added (as needed) to reduce virus transmission risk and will be posted at the office.
- I confirm that I do not have any symptoms of, nor have I been knowingly exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days. If the above status changes, I agree not to visit the Club.
- I agree to keep at least 6 feet between myself and other non-family and/or non-household individuals while at the Club.
- Although face masks are not required, they are highly recommended in areas of the Club where social distancing cannot be reasonably maintained.
- I agree to sanitize (with sanitizer or by washing) my hands upon entrance to the Club and re-sanitize when warranted while at the Club.
- I agree to follow all health safety instructions, including limiting the number of users in an area, that are given by Club employees. I agree they have the final word on virus safety matters. Otherwise, I must leave the premises when asked.
- Upon arrival at the Club, I agree to read and follow any additional posted practices and restrictions.
- I understand that during busy hours, the number of facility users may be restricted and that I may be asked to wait until someone leaves. I understand that during these busy periods, I may be asked to limit my visit to an hour or other similar specified period of time so that others who be waiting to enter can enjoy the facilities.
Beginning October 1, 2018, Sundance initial membership fees and transfer fees will increase.
The initial membership fee will increase from $3000 to $4000 on October 1, 2018. The transfer fees will go up to $500 at this time as well. If you have questions on obtaining a Sundance membership or on transferring an existing membership during a sale, please contact Grand Teton Property Management at 307-733-0205.
Sundance Tennis and Swim Club is opening for the 2018 summer season Memorial Day Weekend!
The Sundance Tennis and Swim Club will open for the summer season this upcoming weekend. The opening day is Saturday, May 26, 2018. The club hours will be 11 am to 8 pm MDT until mid-June. The hours will then be 9 AM to 9 PM. If you need additional information on the club, please check out the links below.
We hope Sundance members or their rental guests have a chance to come out to the club this weekend to enjoy the weather by relaxing by the pool or playing a tennis match. For the members who are not in town this weekend, we look forward to seeing you later this summer!
The Sundance Tennis and Swim Club will be closing for the winter season Sunday, April 8, 2018. The club will reopen Memorial Day Weekend for the summer season. The club hours will be 11 am to 8 pm when we open for the summer. Have a great spring and we look forward to seeing you at the club this summer!
All of us at Sundance Tennis and Swim Club hope you are enjoying the New Year! We are in full swing with the winter season and anticipating snow this week. The pool and hot tubs are open daily from 2 PM to 9 PM. We hope members and their rental guests stop by to enjoy the club’s facilities after a fun day on the slopes.
Sundance Tennis and Swim Club is a private facility for condominium-owner members and their rental guests during summer and winter.
We hope you find the information that you need on this Web site. Please Contact Us
if you have any questions or suggestions for the Club.